Engineered For Evolution
Richards-Wilcox Understands Your Factory And The Future.
- We align conveyor function and purpose to optimize productivity
- Obtain plant layout to determine where the conveyor is to be installed and create a path that connects it with load-unload areas and process equipment for smooth operation
- Identify size and weight of product to be transported and consider any process equipment the product passes through to design a carrier that allows easy loading and unloading
- Richards-Wilcox Conveyors can withstand temperatures as high as 450 F
- Identify electrical characteristics, carrier spacing and track elevations to enable easy and safe interaction between worker and carrier
- Calculate chain pull to maintain the normal operating speed of a conveyor under a rated capacity load