About The System
The Richards-Wilcox Safe-Rail® Monorail Conveyor features:
- Capacity ranging from 10 to 1,000 lbs.
- Straight Track, 3/16″ thick, the heaviest in the industry, stocked in 10′ lengths
- Horizontal Curves, 3/16″ thick, 90°
- Frog Switches
- VMTs-automatically raise or lower product
- Carrier Insert Section
- Welding Jigs
- Carrier Assemblies
This solution is ideal for:
- Batch Paint Systems
- Tire Retread Systems
- Tool Support Systems
- Synthetic Fiber Handling
- Light-Duty Bridge Cranes
- Manual Transport and Assembly
Engineered For Evolution
The Richards-Wilcox Safe-Rail® Monorail Conveyor is engineered to evolve your factory.
- It’s highly adaptable. Safe-Rail® can be upgraded to a Zig-Zag or Twin-Trak system with 100 percent utilization of existing parts.
- Safe-Rail® is a hand-push transport and storage alternative to manual re-handling of product. This decreases the potential for loss or damage.
- It’s Safe-Rail® frees up vital floor space, providing product movement throughout a facility and allowing for organized product flow.
- It makes the most of the space you have. Safe-Rail® provides dedicated storage in user-specified area. This system eliminates wasted space and efficiently stores product in an organized manner within the same work areas, day after day.
- It protects your product and keeps your workers safe. Since product is suspended from a Safe-Rail® carrier, manual re-handling of product is kept to a minimum, reducing the chance of product damage. VMTs automatically raise and lower product, eliminating injuries related to lifting and bending.
- It’s built to last. The enclosed track design protects carriers and runways from dirt and other contaminants. In addition, Safe-Rail’s sliding frog plates support loads through switches providing both smooth travel and longer switch life.