About The System
The Richards-Wilcox Inverted Zig-Zag® Conveyor features:
- Adjustable and removable load centers on 6″ increments. Shorter load centers allow for maximum productivity and control.
- Modular components for exceptional precision and fast installation.
- Minimal headroom requirements that maximize your production space.
- Removable pendants for easy maintenance, replacement or reconfiguration.
- Capacity ranging from 25 to 75 lbs. per load pin.
This solution is ideal for:
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Pin Systems
- Pan Conveyor Assembly
- Kitting Assembly
- Tote Conveyors
- Package Handling
Engineered For Evolution
Inverted Monorail Conveyor is engineered to evolve your factory.
- It eliminates drip pans and sanitary hooks. Richards-Wilcox’s Inverted Monorail Conveyor design makes messy drip pans and other “clean” equipment obsolete.
- It extends chain and track life. Pivoting pendant allows for free rotation up and down vertical inclines with no torque or wear on chain assembly.
- It reduces maintenance. Less friction and wear mean lower maintenance costs and downtime.
- It reduces operational costs. Pendants last longer because they work better.
- It increases production. Less downtime, less maintenance, cleaner operation, and lower conveyor costs all make your operation more productive.